Thursday, October 4, 2007

October newsletter

Hi Ladies,

As many of you already know, I've recently signed up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I am super excited about this, since I've been a big fan of Stampin' Up since I used their products for my wedding anouncments a few years back. To kick things off, I'm hosting a Stampin' Up open house at my place on Wednsday, October 24th.

Many of you are already familliar with Stampin' Up, either through me, or through Laura Gorrie (who I would like to thank for encouraging me to sign up as a demonstrator). However, if you are not familliar with Stampin' Up, are interested in viewing the cataloge, or even in some fun card making ideas, feel free to check out the website at www.stampinup.com. I've also started this little blog which I will keep up to date with my stamping activities.

Here are the October events:

Open House

This is my kick off event. There will be three free Make-And-Takes using some of my favorite new products, a Stampin' Up scavenger hunt, and, of course, prizes! Feel free to bring some friends along - the projects will be suitable for beginers and addicts alike. Al I ask is that you RSVP before hand, so that I can be sure to have enough supplies ready.

Host a workshop

If you are intersted in hosting a workshop yourself, please do not hesitate to be in touch. Its a fun way to get together with friends and do some crafting, with no obligations. I can plan the make-and-takes, or we can customize a workshop around a project that interests you. And of course, there are always extra goodies for the hostess! Check out the link on the sidebar for more information.

October Stampin' Up Specials

Stampin Up has two great specials on right now to help us get ready for the holidays.

First, all Simply Sent kits are on sale 20% off over the Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 4th through 8th). These kits on pages 12 through 14 of the cataloge include all the supplies you need to make 10 or more cards. I think they make great Christmas gifts for crafty family members who are just getting into card making.

Second, Stampin up has put together some "Holiday Glitz" kits to help with your holiday cards this year. They include precut card stock and Designer Series paper, festive zigzag ribbon, and Rhinestone brads, and are coordinated with a number of Christmas Stamp sets. http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/8955.asp

Stamping Club

I'm also looking for ladies who might be interested in joining a Stampers Club, where we get together once a month, make some cards, and rotate on hostess benefits. Check out the info sheet on Stampers Clubs below if you think you might be interested.

If you would like to be on my mailing list for regular updates, let me know.

Cheers,
Phaedra
phaedra1@sympatico.ca

No comments: