Sunday, November 4, 2007

November Newsletter

Hi Ladies,

I want to thank you all for helping to make my first month as a Stampin' Up demonstrator a fun and successful month! November and December promise to be just as exciting, as we gear up for Christmas and the holiday season (I can't believe I'm saying that - Halloween was just a few days ago!)

There are a couple of exiting Christmas events I would like to tell you more about. Read down the list for more on Stampin Up sales, Christmas wish lists, my December project class, and my December hostess bonus!

Contact me at phaedra1@sympatico.ca for more information!
Happy Stamping,
Phaedra Sydor

November/December Events

Holiday Glitz Promotion
http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/8955.asp
While supplies last, Stampin' Up is offering kits of pre-cut Cardstock in Christmas colours, with an extra discount if you purchase a coordinating stamp set. This is a great way to get your home made holiday cards out the door in a minimum of time.

Paper Party Promotion
http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/9128.asp
Buy three packs of Stampin' Up's exclusive double sided paper, and get a fourth pack free! These pretty papers are fabulous for scrapbooking or card making, and coordinate with Stampin Up stamp sets and ink colours.

Holiday Mini Catalogue
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/Stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1039273
November is your last chance to order from the Holiday Mini Catalogue! Get your favourite stamp sets before they are gone! I will be placing my last order for this Catalogue on November 26th, so let me know if there is anything you are looking for before then.

Christmas Wish Lists
Do you really want some Stampin' Up stuff for Christmas? I'm offering a wish list service this year. Here's how it works:
  • Send me your wish list, and the names and e-mail addresses of family members you would like me contact with your wish list.
  • I'll contact your family members, and let them know what is on your list!

To make sure everything comes in by Christmas, I'm placing orders on November 26th, so get your wish list to me early!

Christmas Project Class

Sunday December 2, 10:30 AM, my house

At this class, we will be making three Christmas packages to help us with our gift wrapping, and an extra bonus project. We will be making a "paint can" gift container decorated with designer series paper, a lovely little gift box, a gift card envelope and a bonus project.

Space is limited, so register early!

Cost: $20 dollars - this includes all supplies, and a 15% discount on any purchases made the day of the workshop (this equals the 10% shipping and handling, plus an extra 5% discount).

December Hostess Bonus

I'm offering a special incentive to book a workshop in your home during the month of December. In addition to all the usual hostess goodies, I'm offering a free stamp pad of your choice to the first THREE ladies who confirm a workshop date with me between December 1st and 6th.

No comments: